Hello everyone

Hi I’ve been using my fitness pal for a little over a month. I belong to top of the line fitness group I. Which they use this app. I’m fairly new to this app, but I’ve used a different one.
I am focusing on just staying healthy and staying fit. It’s important for me since I’m in the process of retiring and I would like to continue doing all the things I enjoy doing. I love being outdoors. I love hiking camping, fishing, zip lining and I like to collect fairly stones and heart rocks. Unfortunately it’s to darn hot in California so my goal is to move back east possibly NC. So until then I stay focused on getting even more fit. Where’s are you from and what do you do for fun?

Replies

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 10,940 Member
    Welcome, Anna!

I live in Colorado, and my pastimes include lifting weights (which I do for fun, the health benefits are mere bonuses), watching NFL games and spending time with my wife.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,773 Member
    edited September 13
    Hello, Anna, and welcome!

I'm from Michigan, been using MFP since 2015. I enjoy rowing (on water when I can, machine when I must), biking (paved trails when I can, stationary when I must ;) ), jewelry making, visual journaling, and miscellaneous minor misbegotten crafts projects. I've been retired for a while, which I think is a pretty great thing. I hope you enjoy it, too!

Best wishes for success with your health and fitness goals!
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 8,283 Member
    edited September 13
    Georgia, started MFP 2018, I am stuck in the enjoyable but eternal loop of making pretty stuff that I have no room or use for. Afghans, doilies, needlepoint pillows. 🤷🏻‍♀️ It keeps my hands busy and out of my mouth, even if the cupboards sofas and beds are piled with them.

I am intrigued. By “fairly rocks” did you perhaps mean fairy crosses? I haven’t heard about those since I was a little kid.