Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

How to manually enter calories burned?

I go to Orange Theory for my workouts.
They calculate and track number of calories burned. I want to add that to my daily tracker here. How can I do it?

Best Answer

• spiriteagle99
    spiriteagle99 Posts: 3,729 Member
    Answer ✓
    You could use "aerobics, general" or "aerobics high impact" as a category and then change the number of calories the those given by the instructor.

Answers

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,629 Member
    You have answers to your question in another area where you posted this question:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10923630/how-to-manually-enter-calories-burned#latest

Since you're pretty new here: It will be easier to keep track of replies if you post in one topic area only (and is more in line with posting rules). Most people who answer questions here do read multiple topic areas, so it's fine to pick the one that seems closest to your question's subject, and there'll be good odds of getting answers as long as someone knows the answer or has a relevant suggestion.
  • SweatLikeDog
    SweatLikeDog Posts: 299 Member
    Go to My Exercises>Add Exercises and add your exercise name and details including calories burned into the database. You can create as many workouts as you want and name them however you please.