Options

Replies

• danger2oneself2
    danger2oneself2 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    5SMCVCC.jpg
  • ijohn001
    Options
    This is a bizarre concept.... we're taught our whole lives that eating crap makes us fat.... so, Noooo! I wouldn't. I believe it would have the opposite placebo affect on me.

4eaabc354ad08.gif

Plus,..... there's the thing we've heard our entire lives... "Eat poop and die." another good reason to avoid that poop eating thing.

dying_soldier_e0.gif
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    bWiOtrI.png
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    I will be charging $100 per pound of poop. Poop goes on a first come first serve basis HMU with a PM for details....sincerely your *kitten* distributor :happy:
    Post it on FB with a link to this study and you should do very well. Are you selling shares in this company? :tongue:
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    Sweater-poops-candy-bar.gif
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    82B2OVj.gif?1
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    If it didn't taste or look like poop....and really did work....maybe!
  • terriblyn
    terriblyn Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Mary Roach discusses this a bit in her new book, GULP. People DO get "poop transfusions" to correct bowel issues. Although I have not heard of it being done for weight loss, or by eating it.

Heck, if I have "chubby" gut flora, I'd certainly like to know it and would have a poop transfusion if it would help me manage weight long term!

I did eat a big chunk of the placenta (raw, in a berry smoothie) from my last pregnancy to help restore iron levels post birth (it certainly helped!) so I'm not opposed to eating a skinny person's ___ I guess, if they could capsulate it? Or I will just stick to a transfusion and keep the whole experience out of my mouth.

Poop transfusion is the funniest phrase I have ever heard.
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Is it dried and come in capsules? Considering they allow a certain amount of bug parts, mouse droppings and other things in processed foods I figure I'm already getting a fair share.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I suspect many people would, in reality. Especially if it were offered in a form where it didn't taste like poo, such as a capsule.

ETA: I think that study and a f/u study I read about could have really interesting applications, though.
  • danger2oneself2
    Options
    I will be charging $100 per pound of poop. Poop goes on a first come first serve basis HMU with a PM for details....sincerely your *kitten* distributor :happy:
    Post it on FB with a link to this study and you should do very well. Are you selling shares in this company? :tongue:

Yes, 100 shares are open and bidding starts now! :smile:
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    I did eat a big chunk of the placenta (raw, in a berry smoothie) from my last pregnancy to help restore iron levels post birth (it certainly helped!) so I'm not opposed to eating a skinny person's ___ I guess, if they could capsulate it?

ummm...
    Lloyd-Christmas-Cry-and-Gag-Dumb-and-Dumber.gif
  • danger2oneself2
    Options
    I did eat a big chunk of the placenta (raw, in a berry smoothie) from my last pregnancy to help restore iron levels post birth (it certainly helped!) so I'm not opposed to eating a skinny person's ___ I guess, if they could capsulate it?

ummm...
    Lloyd-Christmas-Cry-and-Gag-Dumb-and-Dumber.gif

fE7yczn.jpg
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    This is a perfect opportunity to test my theory that absolutely anything is delicious when battered and deep-fried.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Only if it came from an elephant.

Collection of that can go horribly awry...
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    zVrnVEU.gif
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    This is a perfect opportunity to test my theory that absolutely anything is delicious when battered and deep-fried.

Now, start marketing it to all the County Fairs in the States, and you're rich...
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    carreypoop-o.gif
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

Now, start marketing it to all the County Fairs in the States, and you're rich...

It will have to be on a stick. Good. No way am I touching it, so picking it up with a stick is perfect.
  • Nurse_Christy
    Nurse_Christy Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Should not have clicked on this thread while eating lunch....