Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Replacement for fitbit tracker?

As fitbit seem unable/unwilling to fix the tracker calories issue, what's a good replacement for fitbit? I've only ever used fitbit and they have been great until Google took them over. Now not fit for purpose.

Replies

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,690 Member
    I'm a big Garmin fan, currently on my second device. Some of their watches are very expensive but they have watches that are more budget friendly too. Not to mention that you can probably find used watches as well to save some money.

Garmin syncs well with MFP. My only issue with Garmin is that they sometimes launch updates without fully testing them (or it seems that way) but I think that's not unique to Garmin.
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,825 Member
    I'm a garmin fan overall, even though Garmin is known to basically test new firmware on their clients instead of in a closed group (yes, they have a testing programme, but ignore bugs and release new firmware nonetheless).

However, as I understood, the bug with the calories is very recent. Why not give it a bit more time?
  • Hobartlemagne
    Hobartlemagne Posts: 491 Member
    I love my Samsung watch4. I got it on Amazon, refurbished to save money.
    It connects to the Samsung Health app which can share data with MFP