Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Fasting Tracker

Hi,

I saw on some older threads that there was a fasting tracker. Is it still on the app, if so can anyone point me in the right direction to find it.

Thanks

Phee

Best Answer

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,446 MFP Staff
    Answer ✓
    If you’re currently a Premium member:
    Open the MyFitnessPal app
    Tap the More menu on your home screen.
    Tap Intermittent Fasting and follow the setup instructions.

If you’re not a Premium member, but would like to unlock Intermittent Fasting (and the rest of our Premium features), go to myfitnesspal.com/premium to upgrade your app. Then follow the instructions above.

Still not seeing Intermittent Fasting in your More menu? Make sure you’ve updated to the most recent version of the MyFitnessPal app (version 22.23+).

How do I stop and start a fast?

The target start/end times you selected during setup are visible in your tracker as a reminder. To start or stop your fast, simply tap the button in the tracker at the top of your diary screen.

Manual stop/start gives you the flexibility to stop and start when you’re ready. If you forget to stop or start, you can always edit your fast while it’s running, or after the fact! Just tap the three dots on your fasting tracker to access editing tools.

What do the purple bars on the fasting tracker mean?

Each purple bar on the tracker represents one hour that you’ve completed toward today’s fasting goal.

For more information regarding Intermittent Fasting, please check the following link.