Hi I’m looking for healthy low carbs

Hi I’m new here trying to lose 50 pounds was hoping it would of happened already as my daughter wedding is in two weeks I’m try to find healthy foods and ideas for different meals healthy and filling as I do fast too from 14 15 16 hours as of now thanks so much 🌞

Answers

• sollyn23l2
    sollyn23l2 Posts: 1,737 Member
    You could reasonably expect to lose 2 to 4 pounds over the next two weeks. Healthy entirely depends on what you consider healthy, so I can't really speak to that. Name a food, someone will call it healthy and someone else will say it'll kill you, so it's really a moot question. Filling... I'd focus on protein. But personally, would reduce fat, as it doesn't give me much bang for my buck. But, whatever you choose to eat, eat less and you'll lose weight. How much less? Less than you were eating. Some people choose to track that through calories. Some people, like yourself, try to limit how much they eat by decreasing the number of hours in which they can eat. Either is fine.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,333 Member
    Well, losing more than a few pounds in two weeks isn't going to be possible - plus what about your dress?

Your daughter and your friends and family love you just the way you are. Probably now is not the best time to be worrying about losing weight quickly, it will make you cranky and unproductive...right before your daughter's big day.
  • tomcustombuilder
    tomcustombuilder Posts: 2,133 Member
    You won’t lose enough in two weeks to really make any kind of a difference so don’t stress yourself out with some crazy low calorie diet because you’re probably gonna be stressed enough already with the wedding so if you really want to lose the weight, just wait till after the wedding and do it properly fasting and low carbs don’t really make you lose weight. What makes you lose weight is taking fewer calories in your burn on a weekly basis consistently 50 pounds is probably gonna take you close to a year to do it properly.