How Do You Start Your Mornings? Let's Share Our Routines and Ideas!

I’ve been reading about different morning routines, and it’s fascinating how diverse our habits can be. Some people kickstart their day with exercise, while others enjoy a quiet moment with their coffee. Some practice prayer, while others like to do a quick stretch or read a book. Whether you have a go-to breakfast, a morning ritual that helps you focus, or any specific habits that set you up for the day, I’d love to hear them! Let’s share our morning routines and maybe pick up some new ideas from each other.

Replies

• xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 1,112 Member
    Wake up 5am
    Feed the dog and let her out
    Weigh in (yes daily)
    Start making my eggs and coffee
    make my lunch for work
    shower and get dressed
    take the dog for her morning walk
    sit and enjoy my last 10min or so with my coffee and my best friend at my feet
    leave for work at exactly 6am

rinse and repeat Mon to Fri
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 10,940 Member
    Wake at 4:30am
    Feed cats, let dog into yard
    Chug morning drink of 12oz water, creatine and Emergen-C with a caffeine pill
    Assemble work lunch
    Out the door to hit gym when it opens at 5am
    After workout, shower at gym and head to work

Rinse and repeat Mon-Fri
  • bizzglowup24
    bizzglowup24 Posts: 2 Member
    Just joined today. Would like weight loss partner. Goal:60 lbs. Thanks
  • AdahPotatah2024
    AdahPotatah2024 Posts: 1,979 Member
    I love reading people's routines, too...there's a great book-Daily Rituals by Mason Currey you might like, a collection of famous people's routines.

Mine is usually waking up around 4:30AM, making a cup of coffee, letting the dog out and feeding her, getting dressed for the day(I've always been an evening shower person), and then relaxing for an hour in bed planning, reading, and drinking coffee before getting started on whatever's going on for the day.