I welcome accountability

I was consistent for a while then lost my motivation. I stepped on the scale and was very upset. So here I am starting over again. I do wish I had a workout partner though to go to the gym with... But I live in Texas and ready to get my health back in check.

Replies

• RitaPita678
    RitaPita678 Posts: 8 Member
    Same. But I’m back to my routine and feel better. You got this!
  • herblovinmom
    herblovinmom Posts: 400 Member
    Glad to hear your back at it again. Consistency is difficult for me as well. Motivation isn’t a constant thing, it goes up, it goes down, creating new habits is what’s really helpful for long term success but that takes time and consistency. Just gotta keep trying. Everyday is a new day to make healthy choices that align with our long term goals. You got this 💪
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,915 Member
    I have a long running thread on here when I started where you check in every day and go over what you did so you can see progress or lack there of. All in all it's great for accountability. Also since I'm a Certified Personal Trainer, you can ask me questions and I'll answer them there. Feel free to join.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/331789/tlfc-exercise-and-accountability-support/p1

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 40 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Rxman1971
    Rxman1971 Posts: 359 Member
    U got this