Best tasting protein bars?

Options

Replies

• ctodd58
    ctodd58 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I agree on the Quest bars! I eat a chocolate chip cookie dough bar after every long workout. I think I may like the apple pie better, though. Only one I haven't liked that I've tried so far is the cinnamon bun flavor.
  • StacyReneO
    StacyReneO Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Quest bars for sure! I love Apple Pie, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Chocolate Brownie. The cookie dough and brownie taste so good heated up for about 5-6 seconds.
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I just ordered a Quest Bar sampler box from Amazon today! I'm glad I did :)

I really like Kind Bars. Specifically the Madagascar Vanilla with almond I think...
  • _liftnlove
    Options
    Quest chocolate chip cookie dough and strawberry cheesecake are my faves right now. Can't wait to try the cinnamon roll one too...that sounds amazing!!
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    KIND bars by far! Coconut Almond is full of win. Not the protein hit of a Quest but I find them much tastier.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    Quest chocolate chip cookie dough IS A MUST. just bought a box 2 nights ago. Also like the coconut cashew and chocolate brownie. Had the banana nut one last night, it was OK. but NOTHING beats the CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH. mmmm
  • lolapedia88
    lolapedia88 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Awesome just got some samples from Quest! Can't wait
  • cstoney2013
    cstoney2013 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I tend to look for best tasting but cheap... one of my co-workers has experimented with making them using unflavored whey protien, and they actually came out pretty good and about 25% of the cost. Except sometimes they come out really bad...
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Lunar bars, Kashi and Fiber One are my favorites - taste wise. I haven't tried Kind bars or Cliff bars but I'm sure they're delicious too... Unfortunately they're nowhere as good for you as Quest bars, so I eat those instead (but I like them too so it's ok).
  • christianteach
    christianteach Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    My favorite is the Quest White Chocolate Raspberry...yummy!!! I also like the Quest chocolate chip cookie dough (although it's not as good as the white chocolate raspberry) and the apple pie and cinnamon bun are pretty good. If you want something cheaper, I like the Oh Yeah! protein bars but they only have 15 grams of protein and 190 calories.
  • amie709
    Options
    Promax protein bars
  • 1yoyoKAT
    1yoyoKAT Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Quest hands down! Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Peanut Butter Supreme are my current faves. They are wonderful... chewy, satisfying and have great fiber too! :drinker:
  • ISPEAKWHALE2
    ISPEAKWHALE2 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My favorite is the Think Thin bar, Quest have more fiber, they would be my number 2 choice.
  • MrsYoungIII
    MrsYoungIII Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of a bunch of these protein bars like quest... where do you get them? The normal grocery store or a vitamin store?
  • twoyearsoflies
    Options
    Kind Bars. They are great before and after a workout
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Eat Good Look Great - Pure Protein Soft Baked Protein Bar Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch are my favorite, followed by detour bars. Quest are okay but I find I tire of the nougat easily.
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    I love Detour Protein bars from Costco...haven't really tried any different one's but will now that I know of other tasty ones :) Great post!!

I had the Detour Lean Muscle whey bar in cookie dough and caramel crisps. It was yummy, and 32 grams of protein for something like 370 calories.
  • writergeek313
    writergeek313 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I really like Power Crunch bars. I've had the vanilla, chocolate, cookies and cream, and peanut butter chocolate, and all of them are tasty but still don't contain a load of sugar. They're right around 200 calories, too.
    11350 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Isagenix products truly have some very good tasting protein bars. Check out their website.
  • gogoboobzilla
    gogoboobzilla Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Cliff Mint Chocolate Builders Bars. :)