New to healthy lifestyle! Mom of 3

Hello! I’m Lexy, 42 year old mother of 3. I had a bonus baby, he’ll be 2 in January and I have been trying to control my snacking / eating, losing weight. Nothing worked! So I’m at my heaviest. So I took the gLP 1 to assist. My sister lost 45 pounds and she struggled her whole life with obesity.it has always taken a couple years after having a kid to lose the weight but this time I need help. I’m pretty sure I’m premenopausal which also doesn’t help, I want to be available for my kids. Being 220 hurts. My knees hurt, my back, my head. So I took my first shot yesterday and within a few hours I had some appetite suppression. So yesterday I had a medium salad and that’s it. I also snack at night but last night I only had 3 hard candies! Three. Any friends who would like to come along with my journey I would love the friendship.

Replies

• Boodybuilder1001
    Boodybuilder1001 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi Lexy! Thanks for sharing your story. It sounds like you're taking positive steps towards your health, and it's great that you're already noticing some changes with the medication. It's tough juggling everything, especially with little ones and the added challenges of premenopause, but you're not alone! I’d love to follow along with your journey and support you. You’ve got this!