KRISPY KREME

Options
So I had a fantastic morning, ate my usual breakfast at home, with my grapefruit etc..Been on day 17 of my weight loss journey and most times I feel good, I haven't cheated at all. So i get to work (i work at a pet hotel) and one of our clients brought in KRISPY KREME!!!!!! seriously, they are EVIL! LOL I was craving one, but instead had danone blueberry smoothie...70 calories!!!! So, I SAID NO TO KRISPY KREME!! YEIIII for meee!! I have to keep this up until Oct 12 (my one year anniversary trip to the beach) I CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!! Hope everyone is doing great!

Replies

• Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    I was in a similar situation recently- My husband's band played for the church service last Sunday, which was also a Christian biker rally. So because of all the people attending, they had food and drinks... Most of the food was donuts. DONUTS DONUTS DONUTS everywhere! My husband snagged one and sat it in the seat next to me to save it for when he was done singing and all I could smell was that stupid maple bar..... But I didn't take one bite! I thought about snagging one tiny taste, but I didn't! Yay for us!
  • shell1205
    shell1205 Posts: 138
    Options
    GOOD JOB!!! I don't think I could have been as strong... :flowerforyou:
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I'm a middle school teacher, and it's awful the crap they bring in and leave in the workrooms, front office. I hate going into the front office because I know there will be cake, pastries, candy and chocolate everywhere I turn.
  • tammyhoff2004
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm so proud of you that you said no. That would be hell's temptation for me. Just think of how good you will look in October!! Keep it up!! God bless you on your weight loss journey!
  • ruch69
    ruch69 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yes ...you can....just remember........YOU CAN
    all the best !!!:wink:
  • kaittx13
    kaittx13 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB!!

I had that same thing happen today. Someone brough in lunch and i said noo i went back to my desk and ate my salad :)
    no mac and cheese for me

I feel way better than if i would have given in and i am sure you do too! :))
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I have never had a krispy kreme doughnut before...but thank god cause i don't need any other temptations lurking around me