Members experiences with exercising with Wii Programs

Options
Hello all MFP members! I have a Wii Fit collecting dust at home and decided I finally need to put it to good use. I am trying to drop this baby weight and would love to go to a gym but with my schedule and a 6 month old its just not happening lol. Anyone have experience using their gaming systems to help them get in shape. Does not have to be a Wii, could be PS3? Im looking for something that I can do after baby is in bed. Also would love for the hubby to get involved and do this together. Any recommendations?

Replies

• anderson8480
    Options
    My sister has the Wii Fit and I love it... it tracks your weight and everything. I think it is a pretty good work out. I am looking to get one soon! Good luck!
  • rose1617
    rose1617 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Have one. Love it.
    I need to go a good 2 hours on it to get anywhere close to the calories I burn from a "real" workout (I use that term loosely to describe running, biking, weight lifting, etc.), but it can certainly make you sweat!
  • ParkersMomma2010
    ParkersMomma2010 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Have one. Love it.
    I need to go a good 2 hours on it to get anywhere close to the calories I burn from a "real" workout (I use that term loosely to describe running, biking, weight lifting, etc.), but it can certainly make you sweat!

Thank you guys, I just purchased the EA Sports Personal Trainer for the Wii which can be used with or without the board. Hoping this gets my butt into gear!!!