Replies

• ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    I have found its better to ask first. Results may vary
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    working out = ^ testosterone & testosterone sensitivity = ^ sex drive = ^ responsiveness to things like abs. whatevs, enjoy

ie: normal
  • TikiTony13
    Options
    normal!
  • SadFaerie
    SadFaerie Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Shallow or not, I know for a fact that nice muscular bodies don't come for free, but as a result of hard work, discipline and dedication. And incidentally, these are the features I'm looking for in a man. So I hear you, girl!
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Works if you're a woman. Not so if you're a man: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akinwale_Arobieke
  • pcastagner
    pcastagner Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    You're totally shallow.

Not me. I'm willing to allow her friend without nice abs to join in.
  • KD454
    KD454 Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    Shallow... not at all. But, if I'm gonna take the time and serious effort in to look good then I would want the same attitude from the people around me.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Has it been a while?
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Not really. My current boyfriend just happens to be fine as hell, which is always a plus, but my attraction to him goes way deeper than that. I used to date a guy who was definitely what would be considered "fat," and I was extremely attracted to him as well. Muscles on a guy don't really phase me. But that's just me. It doesn't necessarily mean that you're shallow. We can't help what turns us on.
  • aetzkorn14
    aetzkorn14 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    It's only shallow if you want abs in spite of other characteristics.

Oh no if your stupid or an *kitten* Good Bye I don't have time for that.....personality has always been my #1 priority and still is. Looks are just starting to play big role as well.