Does anyone tend to overeat during the weekend?

Options

Replies

• ejmyer123
    ejmyer123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes! During the week, I'm very organized and motivated and usually working from home by myself - so, it's easy to be disciplined. But, when the weekend roles around, our little family of four goes out to eat a lot and I find it very hard to regulate myself.

Maybe this weekend will be better :)
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I am SO guilty of this. I've been stalled in my weight loss for almost 2 months because of the weekends. I go crazy with the unstructured days and buy/eat junk as well as going out to eat 1-3 times per weekend. Sometimes I don't even get back on track until mid-week because we still have the junk in the house.

I made a plan to stay under/at my goal this week and then eat out ONCE on Saturday and buy no junk at the stores. I have food in the house to make lunch (zucchini tots and turkey bacon) and dinner (chicken baked potato soup) on Sunday, so I feel prepared this weekend.

You've got to make a plan for the weekend and stick to it. Try to eat out only 1 time or if you do eat out more, pick the healthiest options or take half your food home for another time.