where r u from , wt do u do for living , how old r u ????

Options

Replies

• Mitchellcm
    Mitchellcm Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Christine, about to be 26 years old, and I'm a developmental services worker. I work with people who have developmental disabilities living in group homes. And I'm from Ontario, Canada!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    Hello, I'm Grebbit. I live on the dark side of the Moon where I mine space cheese for intergalactic cheese-mongers, and I just celebrated my 139th birthday by visiting a strip club on Jupiter's moon Io.

You certainly would be difficult to strike up a conversation with over mutual, but fake, employment and geographic connections thus making a scam out to steal your life savings difficult.

+1
  • cynriedel
    Options
    55 female living in Minnesota, I am a Chemical Dependency Counselor
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Why so many questions? Who's asking? What have you heard? I ain't done nothing man.
  • scwilson38
    scwilson38 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    A lot of you have very interesting careers. I am from Texas, I am an Ultrasonographer and just turned 40 (can't believe it myself)
  • beckys95
    Options
    I'm Becky, fom the Tampa bay Florida area. Work in the Healthcare industry, and I am 44.
  • CardiacKev28
    CardiacKev28 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I am Kevin, I am from Central Massachusetts, USA and I work for a Doctor
    0067808 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Belfast, I'm a Regional Bank Manager, and I'm 49 years and 11 months old (honestly, I really am!!)
  • mtreuil
    Options
    I'm Marilyn. I'm soon to be 48. I'm from the U.S. I am an elementary school teacher.
  • burtle
    Options
    I'm rob, 40 living in Auckland New Zealand!! Work in IT
  • Bring_it_2013
    Options
    Hey, I'm Jo, i'm 38ish and i live in Wellington, New Zealand where the sun is always shinning...Oh, except for today lol
    Nice to meet you :smile:
  • mare3581
    Options
    Avoca, Pa, I am a CMA and I am 25 =] and I need some friends on mfp so feel free to add!!
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    Pittsburgh, Pa. Construction, 44.
  • roshan777
    Options
    Hi everyone.i'm Roshan,a home maker and I live in ksa.I'm 36 years old.Glad to join u all.
  • ashbee03
    ashbee03 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Names Ashley, from Ontario, Canada,.
    Am 24, work retail for now, and also a superintendent with my fiancé for our apartment building.
    :)
  • HeartRN77
    HeartRN77 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    The Jersey Shore, RN, 36
  • SkinMim
    Options
    I'm Mima, 18 yrs old, student and looking for a job as french teacher
  • tevinfields
    Options
    I'm Tevin, 22 years old & from Southern California (born & raised). I am a freelance Graphic Designer of 6 years & an amateur Web Designer of 1 year. I recently took an interest in martial arts but i cannot afford lessons & classes so i am putting those new dreams on temporary hold til i can get a steady income. I'm taking a break from college (due to insufficient funds) Other than that i have been planning my new healthy lifestyle change for the past few weeks with my nutritionist and i have been kicking *kitten* so far.

I am the only one of my friends who is overweight & trying to change so i cant really share my fitness journey with them (wich im 100% ok with) ....i hope to make friends with some of you since we are all in the same giant boat. (:
  • ToFatT0B3S1ck
    ToFatT0B3S1ck Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm Amy, 26 From Pennsylvania. I'm a stay at home mother of 4. I plan on going back to school for my PhD in Psychology.
  • CMay16
    CMay16 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Court Reporter/Stenographer

29...and counting :)