cable is out, i need biggest loser updates please!!!

Options
Long story short, I was going to take my kids to my brothers to watch the show, but my 3 year old is sleeping and I don't want to wake her. The NBC website is no help. Can anyone give me updates???? Please????

Replies

• cinandchris
    cinandchris Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Long story short, I was going to take my kids to my brothers to watch the show, but my 3 year old is sleeping and I don't want to wake her. The NBC website is no help. Can anyone give me updates???? Please????
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Melissa won't let me tell LOL....honestly I just popped on time to put my boy to bed....hopefully I'll catch it...I'll message you if you like LOL
    hugs!
    ali
  • cinandchris
    Options
    Hey ali, if you're still there, I just opened my yahoo messenger. I am cin4390. If you message me, thanks. If not, I'm sure I'll find someone. I am in withdrawal here.....:sad:
  • ali106
    Options
    sure I can also send you a message here you'll get but no one else will see....either way...first I have to make it to the telly lol....going now...my child is boycotting bedtime sigh! lol....
    hugs!
    Ali
  • cinandchris
    Options
    cool. thanks. you can message me here. since i don't know how to do yahoo messenger much...lol
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Bernie just won the 100thousand dollar prize for most% weight lost as home contestant
  • dshandt
    dshandt Posts: 192
    Options
    Wow.....Ali won it all!!!!.....but don't tell mechanicmom (I stuck with the request not to put it in the subject line.....don't scold me anyone!)
  • cinandchris
    Options
    Thank you :flowerforyou: Our Ali did a great job keeping me updated in secret......lol Good night everyone :wink:
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Wow.....Ali won it all!!!!.....but don't tell mechanicmom

Is that the first girl Biggest Loser? I am so sad that I missed it!!!!
  • dshandt
    dshandt Posts: 192
    Options
    yep....first girl winner!
  • ali106
    Options
    lol....it was cool...you'll love the replay!!!

hugs and my pleasure...

Ali....maybe I'll be the second biggest loser...hey I have the name...I'm wearing pink and black LOL...hmmm:laugh:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Ali took it a girl won!!!!!!