Hello

Options
So here I am again, trying to loose the baby fat (mind you my baby is 7.5). I was at 19% body fat when I got pregnant. I had already had three children and thought it would be a breeze to drop back down to my normal size. Well, my normal size is no longer very tiny. I was bed ridden from week 14 on, because of complications and premature babies. I gained 60lbs and lost so much of my muscle. It was not till my child was 5 that I could see any muscle forming. So the last two years I have worked out 2 - 3 times per week for about 1 hours and lost no weight. So I am using this sight and all my knowledge about food, to regulate my diet. So I am avoiding most process sugar ( I have a serious addition). I am also avoiding food that metabolizes to sugar and trying to keep my calories to around 1200 calories. The last couple of months I have not payed much attention to my weight and have added some pounds back on, so I am assuming the first few will fall off quickly. Last week I lost two pound and I am hoping about the same this week. Had to slow down a bit the beginning of the week, because of a toe injury (those bounce houses are rough on you). So hopefully come back to school time, I will be back down closer to my idea weight (about 15 lbs).

Replies

• ashlee2407
    ashlee2407 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi Tina!!
    Welcome back!! I just came back to the site again to lose my baby weight (2 yr old and 5 yr old lol)..hopefully we can make it!!
  • MaureenH39
    MaureenH39 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Hello and good luck:happy: