Zumba® Fitness Exhilarate DVD Results??

Hey Everyone!

I purchased this set almost 2 years ago and still haven't got around to using it. Now that I'm working on my post-baby body I was wondering what kind of results you guys have seen. Should I give it a try? Thanks :)

Replies

• JENNTF
    JENNTF Posts: 78 Member
    If you already have the workouts then heck yes give it a try. Doing the Zumba workout is better than doing noting. I really liked them and used these workouts when I first started my journey.
  • CrazyC
    CrazyC Posts: 284 Member
    I have them. :heart: them. Mine sat around collecting dust for two Christmases. Then, I FORCED myself to try them and I was HOOKED!! :wink: it will make you sweat, but it is SO much fun. Time goes quickly. I have been doing them and Zumba Fitness 2 -Wii since about April with a few week breaks along the way. Thus, it's time for me to switch it up a bit, as I'm bored (I use to dance privately from ages 5 -17) and would of probably attempted to go pro if I didn't injury my left knee during state kickline (drill) competion. :cry: Biggest suggestion, do the learn it for a bit and start out slowly with "Rush " and/or "Activate". Then work your way up to the advanced "Rush". "Exhilarate", "Fitness Concert" and "Mix".

Also :heart: "toning" with the 1 lb sticks (should be included w/your DVD set) and the "Senato" section, workout with a chair, focusing on cardio mixed with abs, lunges, butt, legs etc :smile: i should really upgrade to the 2.5 purple weights as the 1 lbs don't really do much. However, Imhave gotten some definition so they're not completely useless. :laugh: DO NOT use other weightsthough as you're dancing with the toning sticks, that's why they are light.

Ps - I have lost 45 lbs (approximately 14 lbs before I joined MFP in Feb 2013). My ticker is what I have lost to date with Just Dance 1-4 & Michael Jackon Experience - Wii (first 3 months) and now Zumba Exhilarate DVD's and Zumba Fitness 2 - Wii. Last 3 ++ months...