You will lose this much weight button?

Options
BarbaraCarr1981
BarbaraCarr1981 Posts: 903 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Who hates the "if everyday were like today" button you'd losethis this much weight" was gone.!!! Why doesn't it say something like this: If everyday were like today, then you will be feeling awesome and closer to your fitness goal than you think! Hmmmmmmm!!!!!! YES!

Replies

• salholloway
    salholloway Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I love it...it keeps me motivated but I can also see where you ate coming from too.
  • Deborah100660
    Deborah100660 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I like the button. It is motivating for me. I also like it because I can see that I will lose more slowly by watching my calories and not exercising, as opposed to exercising and eating a clean diet
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,080 Member
    Options
    You don't have to click it.

Your diary will end the day just fine without any clickity click from you.

That button only make your "end of day" post to your feed, and gives you that little sentence - so just don't clickity it.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    that thing sux!
  • amyllu
    amyllu Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I like it too... it also helps me to keep motivated and gives me some satisfaction that what I have eaten today should show some good results.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    The things people are complaining about today...
  • Tessyloowhoo
    Options
    I dont think it's good it gives me a 'how low can you go" mentality
  • trackmyday1973
    trackmyday1973 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I love that button :)

It's so inspiring :)
  • sjanejack
    Options
    Well, I sort of hate that button, but if I do log my calories then I do click it. I don't tend to believe what it says because with losing weight no matter how hard you try, it's not always "you'll lose this much this quickly" or "you'll not lose anything" it just depends, and it is just an estimate, which can be a bit off.
  • sybrix
    sybrix Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I just wish we could customize it. I would make mine say something along the lines of "If every day were like this, you'd blossom into a unicorn in 5 weeks!"

But seriously, telling me I'd lose like 3 lbs is 5 weeks is kind of not that inspiring. I'd make mine like 8-12 weeks. If you're gonna dangle a carrot in front of someone's face, at least make it a big and tasty carrot...
  • BarbaraCarr1981
    Options

Hmmmm, are you complaining about what Im complaining about - think about that, hmmmmm?????
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    I like it.
  • BarbaraCarr1981
    Options
    I agree with Sibrix!
  • chubber231
    chubber231 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping one day I'll like what it says. I assume it's supposed to be motivational, but...
    Every evening after I click that button, I say to my husband "Guess what honey!?! In five weeks, I'll still be fat!" And he replies "But not AS fat."
  • kelsully
    kelsully Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Who hates the "if everyday were like today" button you'd losethis this much weight" was gone.!!! Why doesn't it say something like this: If everyday were like today, then you will be feeling awesome and closer to your fitness goal than you think! Hmmmmmmm!!!!!! YES!

I hate it so much that i never close my diary so that I don't have to see it...it triggers my ED
  • barb_32
    barb_32 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I like the button but it is not accurate.
  • larsen626
    larsen626 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I like it for me it is usually pretty accurate I had A LOT!!!! of weight to lose and still do! so that might be different
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options

Hmmmm, are you complaining about what Im complaining about - think about that, hmmmmm?????

If I were complaining about it you wouldn't have to ask, you'd know. And, it's not like I'm going to start an entire thread about it.
  • BarbaraCarr1981
    Options

If I were complaining about it you wouldn't have to ask.
    Obviously you are complaining ACTUALLY. lol. You must be bored and thought you'd just put ur two cents worth in this thread. Whatever complainer about peoples' complaints.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    But what if everyday was Groundhog Day? And instead of a button, I just posted the same question in the forums over and over and over again? What should the button day then?
This discussion has been closed.