1 tbsp

Options
1 tbsp Nutella to be specific, what does it mean? How much is that? My spoon is big and heaped :-)

Replies

• dynamitegalxo
    dynamitegalxo Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Use a 1 tbsp measuring spoon. That's what it means.
  • Mini_horse_lover
    Mini_horse_lover Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I think you have to use measuring spoon and make sure it is leveled to the sides, not over lol
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Use a scale. It's the only way to be accurate - 99% of labels give the portion size in grams as well.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    a tablespoon is whatever i can balance on a knife.
  • judilockwood
    judilockwood Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    When I measured it a heaped tbsp was nearly twice the weight of a level one according to my measure spoons x
  • glowgirl14
    glowgirl14 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Use a scale. It's the only way to be accurate - 99% of labels give the portion size in grams as well.

This...you will be shocked to see how much difference the weights of a Tbsp on different measuring spoons can be. If you're measuring fat free sour cream, not a big deal. If it's peanut butter? You can add almost 100 calories without even realizing it.
  • daftthoughts
    Options
    giant+spoon+042.JPG

A table and a spoon.
  • Hodgie12345
    Hodgie12345 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I want that Table Spoon ! x
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    a tablespoon of nuttella will be 15 grams officially
  • janicelo1971
    janicelo1971 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    sniff sniff...
  • mabelbabel1
    mabelbabel1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options

^ This. ^
    I was looking at serving guides for peanut butter and it gave the amount for a tablespoon, so I weighed the amount I had on my tablespoon and it was over double!! Only way to be sure is to weigh everything.