50+ pounds down. Still another 50ish to go! Pics included!

xoTalim
xoTalim Posts: 212 Member
Took a picture today of me in my new work uniform and decided to compare it to a picture I took a year ago. I'm still only about halfway to my goal weight of 120 pounds, but I couldn't believe the difference when I finally looked at pics side by side. So happy with myself right now. :)
2m343mx.png

Replies

• xoTalim
    Oopsie. Cut off that little bit on the right. It says "Around 175 pounds. September 2013".
  • keriberi9
    keriberi9 Posts: 159 Member
    Awesome! Big changes already :) We have very similar stats. I started at 232 and am also at 175! I know it was hard work, congratulation :)
  • xoTalim
    Awesome! Big changes already :) We have very similar stats. I started at 232 and am also at 175! I know it was hard work, congratulation :)
    Thank you! :D
  • andysmom
    andysmom Posts: 61 Member
    You look awesome! I can really see the difference. I'm about at my midpoint also. From a top weight of 235, currently at 188, planning to get to about 150. It's hard work and it takes awhile, but boy it sure feels good, doesn't it? Keep up the good work, you look (and probably feel) terrific!
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Great job, keep up the hard work :)
  • Wow! Great job! You look so much healthier now, and happier :-)
  • xoTalim
    You look awesome! I can really see the difference. I'm about at my midpoint also. From a top weight of 235, currently at 188, planning to get to about 150. It's hard work and it takes awhile, but boy it sure feels good, doesn't it? Keep up the good work, you look (and probably feel) terrific!
    I definitely do feel amazing! You keep up the great work, too!
  • 1longroad
    1longroad Posts: 642 Member
    You look fantastic!!! I don't want to be 'one of those kind of people', but do you really need to lose 50 more pounds? You look amazing already!!!! Fantastic job!!!
  • 1_Slick_Chick
    1_Slick_Chick Posts: 199 Member
    WooHoo!!! Amazing Job!! What a difference 50 lbs makes :)
  • MizMimi111
    MizMimi111 Posts: 244 Member
    A very noticeable difference.

You have every reason to be feeling happy with yourself. You've put in hard work...it shows.

Congrats!
  • xoTalim
    You look fantastic!!! I don't want to be 'one of those kind of people', but do you really need to lose 50 more pounds? You look amazing already!!!! Fantastic job!!!
    I do, actually. I still have quite flabby arms, and my hips and stomach and butt need some toning too. :P Still lots of fat to lose.
  • lharri0209
    lharri0209 Posts: 128 Member
    I do, actually. I still have quite flabby arms, and my hips and stomach and butt need some toning too. :P Still lots of fat to lose.
    I thought the same thing because you look great already! Congrats on your weight loss!
  • sccjammin
    sccjammin Posts: 50 Member
    You look awesome! Keep up the good work. :)
  • chantyl03
    chantyl03 Posts: 6 Member
    Congrats! Looking great!
  • Such a difference, Talim! Congratulations, and keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • SkinnyBubbaGaar
    SkinnyBubbaGaar Posts: 389 Member
    Best thing about the progress pic is the total look of confidence in that latter image. Great job on what you have accomplished to date and no doubt you will have even further success.
  • Donald_Dozier_50
    Donald_Dozier_50 Posts: 395 Member
    Amazing difference. You look awesome but what I like best is the obvious facial difference to include the smile and look of confidence. The added benefit you have is you are so very pretty. Keep up the good work and I would never guess you have another 50ish lbs. to lose but that would make you about 123ish lbs. so it depends on your height but you do look great how you are. You look like you have lost more. Anyway, Congratulations
  • blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    Your face looks completly different!! Amazing. Total "different " person.
  • G__Force
    G__Force Posts: 280 Member
    You look fabulous, awesome change, :happy:
  • sunman00
    sunman00 Posts: 872 Member
    congratulations!! you are looking FAB :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!