With or Against chicken wings?

Options
I'm wondering if any of you eat them, especially if they're homemade as you can control the amount of calories for the marinade..etc. that goes into it. But are they worth the calories since they're pretty hight for an 4oz (190 cal)? I do love them and I eat them once in a while, but what are your opinions on them?

Replies

• buttshrink
    buttshrink Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Search "boiled the broiled wings". I make these about once a month and they are delicious! I do have to limit myself on the blue cheese dressing though.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Remember the cals are for the edible portion, too. Weigh the bones after you eat them and subtract that from the weight. Makes them a bit better :)
  • noura80
    Options
    Remember the cals are for the edible portion, too. Weigh the bones after you eat them and subtract that from the weight. Makes them a bit better :)

HAH!!! (DUH!!!) Never thought of it. It's dumb I know LOL
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    love love love them!!! especially with some ranch YUM!!!
  • RosyBest
    RosyBest Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Yeah I like them, and the little party sized wingettes too. I usually pre log my food...so I that I know what I am working with and how many I can safely have.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

HAH!!! (DUH!!!) Never thought of it. It's dumb I know LOL

Not at all! It's something you don't really think about until it's pointed out the first time :)
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    chicken wings are very yum!

i always end up wearing the majority of the marinade all over my face and hands though. lol