FALL IS COMING!!!

Options
BonnieandClyde29
BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
OK I am totally stoked that fall is coming, cooler weather, halloween horror nights, my birthday lol, awesome TV shows and hoodies!!! Anyone else excited? I live in FL so I can't wait for cooler weather as much as I love the heat, humidity kills me when trying to run outside!!!

What's your favorite season (especially running in) and why? Also, are you happy or glad cooler weather is coming since "beach/bikini season" is almost over?

Replies

• JuliMagenta
    JuliMagenta Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hey :))
    I actually love every season! :) I like summer, because of the sun - I love the sun, just sitting in the park and doing nothing or going to the lake. Fall is amazing, like you said, I love the fall clothes, trenchcoats, hoodies etc.
    Winter - I don't like feeling cold, but I love snow, I love XMas, I love baking hundrets of cookies and warm clothes.
    And then: I love spring. Every year I celebrate the first day where I can leave the house without my winter jacket :)

So yeah, I am really excited! :)
  • Mitzki5
    Mitzki5 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Fall is my favorite for sure.......football, hunting, bonfires, Halloween and falling leaves! I love everything about fall!
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah can't forget about bonfires!!!
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    Me too. Fall is my favorite time of the year :blushing:
  • SophK90
    Options
    I do love the summer, so long as it is ACTUALLY hot! Been living in the UK again for two summers, have to admit i am a little disappointed by the 'summer'.

Autumn is beautiful with all the colours, and I totally agree with the TV shows the cute little hats and starting to wear jumpers again (and my birthday too!)
  • MichaelleahciM
    Options
    Fall and winter are my favorites! I love it when the leaves change colors and Halloween is like the funnest holiday of the year and I can go outside without sweating. I live in Texas so I really hate summer, it doesn't help that I work outside either.
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    u am a fall girl all the way!! I had a babyin oct. last year and I think knowing that we would be having his birthday parties at the pumpkin patch was just as exciting as the pregnancy!!!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT..... oh yeah HATE IT!!! And my birthday is in the fall.... STILL HATE IT... COLD WEATHER SUCKS
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    OK I am totally stoked that fall is coming, cooler weather, halloween horror nights, my birthday lol, awesome TV shows and hoodies!!! Anyone else excited? I live in FL so I can't wait for cooler weather as much as I love the heat, humidity kills me when trying to run outside!!!

What's your favorite season (especially running in) and why? Also, are you happy or glad cooler weather is coming since "beach/bikini season" is almost over?

Amen to the hoodies!
  • hevhoyda
    hevhoyda Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    My favorite season for running is probably a toss-up between Spring and Fall...I agree with you I have summer running temps...but I love spring after waiting all winter to have some decently warm temps to run in but fall is just so beautiful out!
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I am the same as you. I look forward to fall as soon as fall ends. I HATE summer. I hate the heat and the sun.....debbie downer, I know, but I hate it. Winter is great but can be way too cold. Fall is, like, perfect. Crisp, cool air....spices, food, Halloween, bonfires, snuggies, hot cocoa, changing leaves.

Perfection <3
  • _KrisMarie_
    Options
    This is my favorite season!! I'm in New Mexico... Love the weather, the smell of roasting green chile, the hot air balloons, and my birthday is this month! Love, love, love the fall!! :happy:
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    I'd be more excited if I owned a single pair of long pants that actually fit right now.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    This thread fails without this.

4i0d8x.png
    (jeez, that was way too big!)
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Fall is my favorite too! Halloween, football, leaves changing, the smell of fall... I love everything about fall!
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I Loooooooooooove Fall/Winter :-)
  • LizaDK914
    LizaDK914 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Living in Lousiana, I HATE summer. I have been eagerly anticipating Fall, like a small child awaiting Christmas!!

Cannot wait!!
  • stillnot2late
    stillnot2late Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Don't like summer. My skin turns mottled gray when I'm in the sun. I sweat in the face excessively so before I even step outside, my sunscreen is running down my face. I'm outside for two minutes and buckets of sweat running down my face. I am bleached blonde very short hair, so I look like an idiot with a gray face. Bugs fly all around people in the summer. They crawl everywhere. My phobia, insects and arthropods. So I love fall and winter. I can go outside, take a deep breath without snorting up a knat.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    I agree...I LOVE the Fall.

Changing leaves, crisp sweater weather, Halloween, walking on crunchy leaves on the ground, no more bugs...pure bliss!
  • bennysammysofie
    Options
    Fall and spring for me!!!!