Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Proof we all have the power to better ourselves!

So, I am slowly overcoming my battle with the scales, and starting to see results beyond the sometimes meagre difference the scale tells me. A year ago i was 105kg. Now i am 80. My pants were au size 22 a year ago, now i am a 16 nearing towards a 14. Before i couldn't even run for 30 seconds, now I can 5kms! But most of all, I hated going shopping, I hated the way I looked, i was ashamed of myself and believed i was an embarrassment/failure. Now i wake up everyday so proud of myself for what I have done, and acknowledge that I am strong and smart, and I respect myself more than I ever have! These are my results:

The left side was taken 2 months ago, 6kgs heavier. The second today.
2e65bcf7-0915-4294-9bfc-0ce1fa21c864_zps7ba90e62.jpg

This photo was taken a year ago, with my sisters. I always felt like the fat embarrassment to the family, compared to the rest of my siblings. Not anymore :D
dbab5a2f-c048-4f15-9088-6ac6e843ca25_zps1aa34057.jpg

A year ago i resigned myself to the fact that I could never wear or fit into jeans (or pants). No more!
413ed72b-cd66-4df5-b808-4344ea4dd0fc_zps2f81ebae.jpg

Hell, If I can do it, anyone can!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!