An Old Navy Junkie's 1st NSV

Options
1st photo is from January of this year, before I changed my eating habits. I weighed about 313 pounds. The second photo was taken an hour ago in an Old Navy dressing room (I weigh 251 today). I’m a bit of an Old Navy junkie due to their available larger sizes (via their website only) so I can be confident that I have indeed changed in size without worrying about size conversions between brands. I was wearing a size 28 skirt in photo #1. Today I was able to SQUEEZE into a size 18 at old navy (side note: size 18 is the largest size available in the Old Navy retail stores) The size is still an inch or two too small but I was able to zip and button it up so I will call this one a win. I bought the jeans so that I can wear them in a month or so when I’ve lost some more inches. (Based on this I can estimate that I am currently a size 20)

This is one of my first non-scale victories!

Another side note: All this change has occurred in the span of 4 1/2 months!

I just noticed how much the shirt I'm wearing is sagging. Guess I need to buy new tops too!

tumblr_mstq4hPzp11sr9k1ao1_500.jpg

Replies

• AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's some amazing progress in a short amount of time! You are looking fabulous - congrats on a job well done!
  • melaniehubbard
    melaniehubbard Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Way to go you look great!Keep up the good work!
  • Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I know that felt amazing!
    - a fellow ON junkie
  • StheK
    StheK Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What a difference!

I am an ON junkie for the same reason- one of the only inexpensive places I could find clothes at. I am actually really excited about shopping somewhere else for once!
  • codylee98
    codylee98 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thank you for sharing this because I just set one of my first NSV goals to fit into an outfit I bought two years ago. We are going on vacation next month and I am hoping to wear the outfit while on vacation! The jeans look great on you now, and I don't think you will have to wait a month to wear them. You will want to wear them as much as possible before they get baggy!! Keep up the good work.
  • soullightprisms
    Options
    Way to go! Your looking great
  • GardenGirlie
    GardenGirlie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Girl, you are rocking it!!! I am thrilled for you. Congrats. :-)
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Such a good feeling, isnt it. Good for you :happy:
  • osewcute
    osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Yeah!!
  • rooster70460
    rooster70460 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Your doing an excellent job. Keep it up.
  • SWink06
    SWink06 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!