Uk people

Options

Replies

• MikeyWatts808
    MikeyWatts808 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi fella - another Mikey here - hows it goin?
  • m1key87
    m1key87 Posts: 113
    Options
    All right mikey (feels like I'm tying to myself lol)
  • Gil80ys
    Options
    Comfort eating is easily done when you’re homesick and drinking one’s bodyweight in red wine over dinner is a task I excel in.

Time to get kick the Heathrow injection that all Aussies face when starting a new life in London.
  • m1key87
    m1key87 Posts: 113
    Options
    Is there no more lol
  • mdoganer
    Options
    Londoner checking in :)
  • PatrickO2
    PatrickO2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Another UK here. From Norwich (and no Alan Partridge jokes please!)

Just started on MFP a few days ago and looking for all the support I can get. Feel free to add. :)
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    From Reading, feel free to add me :)
  • FeelingLessChubby
    FeelingLessChubby Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Manchester here :) there are loads of us, maybe it's not the best time of day to catch them though!
  • From Birmingham - Feel free to add :3
  • From London :) Feel free to add me.
  • jollyjoe321
    jollyjoe321 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    From a little town called Wednesbury in the West Midlands! =)
  • xHungry4Healthx
    xHungry4Healthx Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    From london town! feel free to add
    x
  • shazzahare123
    Options
    shropshire uk add if you like
  • MissSaturday
    MissSaturday Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    west midlands :)
  • Fazer220
    Fazer220 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yeap here too. Birmingham to be exact. Starting to feel the cold already :sad:
  • catelinn
    Options
    I'm here in the north east :)
  • sweetmarce
    sweetmarce Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am traveling from the US to the UK on September 21st for the first time. Any recommendations on fun stuff to do or sites to see? I will be in Stowmarket for work.
  • suepat68
    Options
    Also UK here - in East Midlands but an Essex girl born and bred (as in physical location - not stereotype!!)
  • cathy0536
    cathy0536 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Hampshire, have been doing MFP since June and love it, hubby just started on it too!
  • cathy0536
    cathy0536 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I am traveling from the US to the UK on September 21st for the first time. Any recommendations on fun stuff to do or sites to see? I will be in Stowmarket for work.

From Stowmarket I think it would be relatively easy to get to Cambridge which is a lovely town, packed with history and definitely worth a day trip. Also you can get direct trains to London, loads to do and see there - if you haven't got much time the bus tours are great for packing lots of sights into one day. I expect there'd also be lots of lovely country pubs near Stowmarket that would be good for an evening out. Also with any other free time maybe a trip to Norwich and a boat ride on the Norfolk broads - a lovely part of the country (now thinking I should get a job in UK tourism!)
This discussion has been closed.