How do you lose the weight?

Options
2»

Replies

• thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    Keep in mind that not all doctors know what they're talking about in regard to this topic either, so if you go that route, find one who does. Otherwise, I'd suggest finding something you feel that you can stick to and try it (since being able to keep doing something is half the battle).
  • Mslmesq
    Mslmesq Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    You only have 30lbs to lose. That's not that much. Stop thinking of it as I need to lose this much as soon as possible, like tomorrow. And start thinking of it as, this is the rest of my life. For the rest of your life would you want to be limited to 1000 calories? Probably not.

There is no reason to feel famished and lethargic while losing weight. Eat healthy at a calorie deficit (just not a huge one) and move more. See where you are at in 3 months time and reevaluate then if necessary.
  • jfallous
    Options
    What are good foods for Sodium?
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    1. Figure out your TDEE (Google this)
    2. Eat 20% less than this.
    3. Exercise.
    4. Lose weight.

Yeah, it's that easy. :flowerforyou:
  • Caty_power
    Caty_power Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is in good health.. . I have started a new program yesterday -- ADD me- if answer is yes-.. if we all can start it and can discuss the results everyday ,help each other to motivate .. Would be so awesome .. Anyone in .. have a look at the program .. LEts kill it ... It is not impossible all we need is strength and motivation.....
    I even have a group join it

25 lbs by X-mass-14 Weeks Challenge :D!
    Join this group and add me as well
  • capricorn144
    capricorn144 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Juicing and eating plant based diet. That is the best plan I have ever done. You feel great and the weight just falls off.

Research, plan, prepare and do it. I eat around 1200 cals a day. For my level of exercise that is working well.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    TDEE - 15%
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    1. Figure out your TDEE (Google this)
    2. Eat 20% less than this.
    3. Exercise.
    4. Lose weight.

Yeah, it's that easy. :flowerforyou:
    Yes, it is. I've lost 118 lbs, 88 since starting here less than a year ago, by doing pretty much this. I don't worry about 'clean' either, whatever that's supposed to mean. I worry about my macros and get in a good amount of fiber. No deprivation or giving up the foods you love, no hunger. That's it. Diet flexibility is a wonderful thing.
This discussion has been closed.