Newbie but oldie wanting to get Healthy!

Options
Never to old to get in shape. Medically I have so much wrong and want to change so many things but realize it will take time. I can't do this alone and realize that we need each other to go thru the ups and downs of what life can throw at us to make it to our goals. I am 55 years old and around 300 pounds. Going to the doctor this month and will then know where I stand weight wise. My son who is 400+ pounds and I will be joining a gym this week. Yippeeee...it's a start. Such as it is, there always has to be a beginning and that is ours. Young or old you are welcomed if you need a friend please feel free to send a friend request.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• DaveneGfit
    DaveneGfit Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I think that's so very awesome that you are taking back your health. You can do it and remember that you are worth it. If you are looking for any friends please feel free to add me. I know from my own journey that I wouldn't be where I am today without the solid encouragement of others and having people along the way to answer my questions. The best of luck to you and remember you can do this!!!