New here...

Eponaa
Eponaa Posts: 7 Member
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I've been on here for a couple of weeks now and absolutely love it. I have become so much more aware of what I eat in a day, and I am so proud of all the healthy choices I now make because of this. I am no longer a fat person saying "I don't know why I am so fat, I barely eat anything". Obviously I am fat for a reason...too much food, not enough activity. I am no longer in denial about this though! :) I no longer 'zombie' eat (unconscious eating) late at night out of boredom and stress and I have altered my level of activity to kick start my metabolism.

A little about me...I am almost 36, have always had jobs in the past that involved a lot of field work, hiking through the bush, digging, etc...now I am in an office and my health has suffered. I've always been big, but never this flabby and out of breath. I am a solo parent to 9 year old twin boys and my life is hectic beyond imagination! I want to look better, feel better and live a better example to my children (who are thankfully incredibly active and play every sport imaginable).

So, happy to be here, and hopefully there will be less and less of me as time goes on.

Replies

• Eponaa
    Eponaa Posts: 7 Member
    I've been on here for a couple of weeks now and absolutely love it. I have become so much more aware of what I eat in a day, and I am so proud of all the healthy choices I now make because of this. I am no longer a fat person saying "I don't know why I am so fat, I barely eat anything". Obviously I am fat for a reason...too much food, not enough activity. I am no longer in denial about this though! :) I no longer 'zombie' eat (unconscious eating) late at night out of boredom and stress and I have altered my level of activity to kick start my metabolism.

A little about me...I am almost 36, have always had jobs in the past that involved a lot of field work, hiking through the bush, digging, etc...now I am in an office and my health has suffered. I've always been big, but never this flabby and out of breath. I am a solo parent to 9 year old twin boys and my life is hectic beyond imagination! I want to look better, feel better and live a better example to my children (who are thankfully incredibly active and play every sport imaginable).

So, happy to be here, and hopefully there will be less and less of me as time goes on.
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    I'm so happy that you like it here. I was surprised how inactive I was until I started tracking my exercise calories. Good luck! Those twins must keep you on your toes!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    It is wonderful to have you here. You can do this. Stay motivated and focused. Every day is an opportunity to make your life better.

Welcome:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.