Findimg friends-plant-based, C25K, heavy lifting, middle age

Options
I've been on myfitnesspal for ages and ages off and on, but mostly off. I'm at the highest weight ever for a LOT of reasons (but mostly if I'm honest--because I put myself last/don't take care of myself and then try to drown negative feelings in food and drink). In about 7 months, I'm going to turn 40 and I do not want to enter the next phase of my life feeling and looking like this. This life and the habits I have picked up are no longer acceptable to me. I don't have a good support group for change in "real life" so I am reaching out to try to get one here.

I'm interested in eating plant-based (nutrarian). I want to learn how to run again. I want to get back to lifting heavy again. I'm looking for others who are interested in the same things (but really you don't have to be into all of it, or any of it) and start a support system for one another. I'm trying to lose 50 lbs (I hate to say that out loud. I want to cry when I think about it, but that doesn't change the fact that it is what it is). Please feel free to add me. I'd be happy to add you as well.