Need to lose the muffin hanging stomach help!!!

Hello everyone. I have been doing pretty well for my weight loss and I am still counting and I can see a lot of areas where the weight is shedding. I have managed to build some muscles on my legs from spin class and on my arms from lifting. I NEED help to lose my hanging stomach. What are the best exercises to turn it into possibly a flat toned stomach?

Replies

• ChrisLindsay9
    ChrisLindsay9 Posts: 837 Member
    Unfortunately, there are no exercises of reducing fat around your stomach. Bodyfat actually diminishes through calorie-deficit diets. And genetically speaking (for most people), fat around the stomach is usually the last place where it diminishes. Now, I wouldn't dissuade anyone from doing stomach exercises, because I think it's good to have a strong core for health reasons. But the exercises in themselves won't help you burn bodyfat there any faster.

So keep doing what you're doing and have some patience. I can definitely see where you're making great progress in your profile pic. Keep taking those pictures and measurements. With continued hard work and a good nutrition plan, you'll see the bodyfat start to diminish around your stomach. Good luck!