15 days , dont go over sugar intake goal. Who's in!?

Options
A mini goal! For the next 15days try not to go over sugar intake! Who's in !? At the end of the day we can post it we reached our goals of not going over our sugar intake goal and at the vary end of the 15 days we can post days we reached our goals next to number of goal days. For example let say some one went one day over then they would sat 14/15. :-)

Please post daily if your in :-)

Replies

• RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Well I'm all for it, this is what I intend on doing. I don't know if I'll post daily here about it, but I'm up for the challenge. Sugar needs to be kept at bay. :laugh:
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    no thanks, i like fruit!
  • Frostmere
    Options
    I'm in!
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    No Thanks also.... I don't track it so wouldn't do me any good..... Best of Luck though........
  • jayjay12345654321
    jayjay12345654321 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Yeah, sorry. Same here. I don't eat refined sugar or processed food, so all of my sugar comes from fresh fruit. But if it means you're cutting out sodas and other nutrient-lacking high-sugar calories, then you go girl! I definitely wish you luck. Nobody ever went to the hospital from a powdered doughnut deficiency!
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    I'm in. My sugar goal is 150 grams.
  • jonnythan
    Options
    I don't eat refined sugar or processed food, so all of my sugar comes from fresh fruit.

Unlikely.
  • Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I could of done better on sugar today. Didn't realize that my p90x recovery drink has 26 sugar. Tomorrow will be better.
  • jonnythan
    Options
    I could of done better on sugar today. Didn't realize that my p90x recovery drink has 26 sugar. Tomorrow will be better.

It's got 26 grams of sugar for a reason. Sugar is excellent to support vigorous exercise and the recovery thereof.

There's nothing at all wrong with sugar. Don't limit yourself for no good reason.
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    Eat all da sugar!!!
  • pureirishman
    pureirishman Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in...and it matters! A little research on the impact of insulin on fat loss proved it to me. :smile:
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Eats pineapple and protein shake. Goes over default goal by lunch.

I fail.
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I've stayed well under 50g of sugar a day since this thread started. I don't see a problem keeping up with that, its not that hard to do. Just cut out the excessive stuff.
  • ssm_1972
    ssm_1972 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I rarely passed MFP's set goal for sugar intake since I had joined !!
  • JohnAtTheCove
    JohnAtTheCove Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I rarely passed MFP's set goal for sugar intake since I had joined !!

What is your goal?
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Just stop tracking sugar, done!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I think I just had my months worth of sugar this afternoon. It was fun and I don't regret it.
  • Fit_Natasha
    Fit_Natasha Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I just saw this today and I am totally in. I've been without any sugar for last 2.5 weeks (other than sugar in vegetables and plain yogurts). I am intended to do it for a month, so count on me for support!
  • thatjengirl
    Options
    Sugar isn't my issue..salt is..eek!!