Hi Everyone :)

Options
Hi !
My name is Jana and I just joined this afternoon after seeing a picture of myself on my daughters facebook page!!!
My youngest is off to college in about 3 weeks and so I finally have 'me' time again and figured what better way to spend it, make myself healthy! I'm really excited to get going I just ordered the Power90 boot camp I believe is the name and will start that as soon as I get that, in the mean time I'll be trying a WII thing my daughter has with some camera?
Can't wait to get to know some of you and lose some weight!!
Cheers!,
Jana:smile:

Replies

• tamtrum
    tamtrum Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Jana,

I was turned on to this website a while ago and really haven't been fully taking advantage of all it's really awesome tools...until just recently. I had to forgive myself for falling off track and got my head back in the game...I weighed in today and it seems I've lost 4 lbs. so far...it aint much...yet! But it will add up.

Good for you...for doing something for yourself! I could so relate to your story about seeing your pic posted on your daughters FB...I can so relate! You CAN do this!

Keep in touch, girl.

I'm in this with you!

Tamara
  • htebaram
    htebaram Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome and good luck to you!:flowerforyou:
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hello to you as well...I am new to the site as well..looking forward to losing some weight and getting healthy...good look!