HALLOWEEN Costume Ideas??

Options
Behxo
Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
So with Halloween coming up, might be going to Salem, MA this year and I'm not sure who I want to dress up as.... I'm a girl that wears glasses and have never worn contacts so PREFERABLY I'm trying to think of a well known character I like that wears them so I don't have to buy contacts. If you could think of a good video game/cartoon/movie character IN GENERAL let me know. So could you guys help me think of some ideas? :] Thanks!

Replies

• miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Brown_Twitter_Pic_Reveal_1.26.jpg
  • Behxo
    Options
    Brown_Twitter_Pic_Reveal_1.26.jpg

lmao! That's awesome but might be a bit difficult to walk in all night :P
  • deenaspell
    deenaspell Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I was in Salem for Halloween two years ago and it was freezing (remember that October blizzard thing?!), so I didn't get to dress up. I wanted to be a pterodactyl, though! :-)
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    I was in Salem for Halloween two years ago and it was freezing (remember that October blizzard thing?!), so I didn't get to dress up. I wanted to be a pterodactyl, though! :-)

Lol i was there too! Wound up staying another night just to avoid driving back home. I never dress up though....I like walking around in my sweatshirt and pretending I'm a boy band wannabe.
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    scooby-doo-scooby-doo-25193307-1456-1092.jpg

My family and I are going as the Scooby Doo gang!! lol My 10 year old daughter that wears glasses is going as Velma.
  • Behxo
    Options
    scooby-doo-scooby-doo-25193307-1456-1092.jpg

My family and I are going as the Scooby Doo gang!! lol My 10 year old daughter that wears glasses is going as Velma.

That's so cute! Yea I debated on Velma lol
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options

Terrordactyl, surely? ;)
  • rowanwood
    rowanwood Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Velma myself this year, and my 2 1/2 year old daughter is going to be Daphne. :)

Next year, I'm planning a steampunk type costume because I don't want to wear contacts any more either....
  • scottkjar
    scottkjar Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    The scariest thing I can think of is the person I was 11 weeks ago. Just looking at that guy's picture scares me!
  • SkinnyFatAlbert
    SkinnyFatAlbert Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Don't most women just dress like hookers on Halloween?
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options

That's what Halloween is for right?
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Daria!
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    The scariest thing I can think of is the person I was 11 weeks ago. Just looking at that guy's picture scares me!

Shame you lost so much weight, then, or you could have gone as Santa. :-D (PS Well done!)
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be a Pin Up Girl ;-).... I have an obsession with them and always will, so why not be one for the night!
  • TheGirlsATimeBomb
    TheGirlsATimeBomb Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be a Pin Up Girl ;-).... I have an obsession with them and always will, so why not be one for the night!

^me also.
  • thrld
    thrld Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Daria, Trinity, heck anyone - why should the glasses stop you?
  • rowanwood
    rowanwood Posts: 510 Member
    Options

Don't most men act like they get to decide how women dress?

*rolls eyes*

I will dress however I please thanks.
  • Behxo
    Options
    Daria, Trinity, heck anyone - why should the glasses stop you?

Like I said in the original post I don't feel like buying contacts and I've never worn them before, my eye sight is pretty bad so I kind of need them.
  • spirit05
    spirit05 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    We are attending a living dead festival and live Rocky Horror so my daughters are going as Magenta and Janet, I am going as Eddie. Should be an awesome night!
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Our family LOVES Halloween. This was our crew last year. My youngest loves Batman so she went as Batgirl. My oldest went as Catwoman...notice the pearls around her next?! lol And I guess you can figure who my husband and I went as. :) Love dressing up with the kids!!

IMG_20130909_102749_zps5534cc70.jpg