making a comeback!

So I did amazing with this website last october! I lost a total of 40 pounds and I found out I was pregnant in February. I lost the baby in May and fell off the ban wagon. Thanks to all the encouragement of my online friends here I have come back and I'm ready to hit the road running! Today starts another new journey! My goal is to lose another 15 pounds by christmas! I am just looking for some motivating friends to help me along.

Replies

• laarae
    laarae Posts: 332 Member
    Hey girl,
    I'm still with you-you can do this by December-keep going forward as will I:heart:
  • deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Well come on, lets do this journey together. I got back on the bandwagon in January of this year and had hit my goal weight by May. Life has hit me rather hard the last couple of months and im back up a few pounds.

i drew a line in the sand (so to speak) this morning and said...stop it, you can not do this to yourself. No more excuses.

We can do it
  • waltcote
    waltcote Posts: 372 Member
    sorry abotu your baby..:flowerforyou: If you need friends I'm pretty good i think
  • aww well done for making a comeback, know totally how you feel with having had four miscarriages myself and in fact this is why im losing weight because I want to make it better for when I conceive again.
    Had this app for ages only now trying it out...... done everything before now this.... hope it works

good luck to you xx