Abandoned!

Options
My BF has left me all alone on MFP, he joined up and started logging daily solely to help and motivate me, as he’s actually very healthy and doesn’t need to lose any weight (I’d hate him if he wasn’t my BF lol), but his work schedule has meant that he just doesn’t have time anymore. He’s still supports me at home and in person, but he was my only MFP friend :sad: so I’m in need of some additional friends to help me along on my journey.

I’m 37, female, 5”3, and I’m currently 159lb. I started at 182lb and have managed to do ok so far, but the weight loss is slowing down now and I feel like I’m in need of a good group of people to keep me ticking along. I still have 30lb to go, and my goal is to have reached this by May, just in time for my birthday. I think this is a realistic goal, but if I manage to shift this fat before then I may well re-evaluate and see how much further I can go (healthily!).

If anyone has similar goals please feel free to add me. I log daily and my diary is open to friends. :smile:

Replies

• CariTJR
    CariTJR Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Still needing some more friends with open diaries....
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    well he does not sound very nice.
  • YzzyBella
    YzzyBella Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Request sent!

My bf sounds like yours.. Already at the ideal weight and slightly too busy haha. Hope I can send some motivation & support anyway :)
  • Kxgz
    Kxgz Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me : )
  • wahelga
    wahelga Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent :smile:
  • xxmarysmxx
    xxmarysmxx Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    will send request
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    i refuse to be someone's second choice:angry:
  • janetay01
    janetay01 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    In the same boat as you work wise - sat at a desk all day and needing to work hard to keep active and lose the weight/build the toning when I'm not at work - it's not easy!

Will send a friend request. And look on the bright side - better to keep him in real life and lose him on MFP than the other way round:smile:
  • xWendyJonesx
    xWendyJonesx Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    As long as youre BF is supportive at home thats all that matters, my OH is great, before I met him he lost 8 stone in weight so he understands what its like, he is very supportive and encouraging.

I'll send you a friend request.