Hello

pjhamilton
pjhamilton Posts: 12
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hello Everyone,

I just joined the site, I have been trying to change my eating habits since new years and have lost 16 lbs. I still have a long way to go. I love the site so far....:smile:

Replies

• Hello Everyone,

I just joined the site, I have been trying to change my eating habits since new years and have lost 16 lbs. I still have a long way to go. I love the site so far....:smile:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Welcome and good luck:flowerforyou:
  • jpwarner
    jpwarner Posts: 194 Member
    Welcome to the site, hope it works for you as well as it is for me.

John
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    :bigsmile: Hi PJ! Welcome aboard!
  • Hello PJ Welcome to MFP. I suggest you go to Community tab then go to general topic and under that the topic "Read this Newbie second edition" There 3 links there that are so important. I just joined in March and I have lost 7lbs. Could not have done it without this site. I was excerising and I thought I was watching my food intake but I was not journaling the intake; and not only did I not lose weight I gained weight. But I hear muscle weighs more than fat. I dont know. Read an article on this site about that to. Well anyways I'm on the right track now Good Luck
  • Hello PJ. You look just like someone I am married too. Oh, you are my wife. I'm proud of you for trying so hard.

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Hello PJ. You look just like someone I am married too. Oh, you are my wife. I'm proud of you for trying so hard.

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

:laugh:
This discussion has been closed.