Looking for others that are getting in shape

Hi there!! I changed my lifestyle about 4 months ago and have been working out for three. I am a stay at home wife to an amazing man in the Army. I did P90x and between that and my new eating I have lost 21 pounds already. Feel free to friend me on here. My diary is open for all to see. Just started a new workout and am excited to see my progress in 3 months. :) What diet or workouts are you doing?

Replies

• Hey

My name is Faye. Well done on the getting in shape. I joined the gym a couple of years ago and hated every minute of it for the first 3 months. I really enjoyed it after that however, i got bored quickly. I purchased a push bike about 3 months ago and am completely loving it.
    I have found it great for toning and it is non impact so my joints dont hurt.

What exercise do you do?
  • iangelbailey10
    iangelbailey10 Posts: 51 Member
    Hi Faye :)

I started the getting in shape five months ago.. and I have lost 30 pounds total.. but 20 since signing up here. I follow the body for life exercise and diet plan, and it seems to be working for me at the moment.
  • Hi, my name is tanya and want to be healthy again. I want to be around for my 5 grandkids. Im having gastric bypass surgery in march. Was hoping to find someone to walk with.
  • bcs806
    bcs806 Posts: 14 Member
    Faye, I am currently doing Les Mills Pump and just finished P90x. Low impact exercises are great when you have injuries!

Iangel, that's so great. 30 pounds! Wow. I am working towards that right now. 9 more to go yay!!

Tmm, where are you from? Have you looked into whether there are any fit groups around you? I know there are some near me where people get together to work out.