Trying to officially start IIFYM

Options
After reading several threads about IIFYM, I realized that I (more or less) was following that plan in my own mind. I still eat treats and drink alcohol, and just do my best to fit my cals/macros. I'm in the process of upping my calorie intake after realizing 1,200/day was too low for me and my goals, so I figured now would be a good time to try and incorporate IIFYM "officially".

My diary is open and my stats are below. I just upped my calories today to 1,490. Before that (the past 2 weeks), it was at 1,390. If you go through my diary you'll notice I tend to leave extra calories Monday-Thursday because I eat them back (and more) on the weekends.

Height: 5'5"
SW: 142lbs
CW: 122lbs (first goal made, this was as of 2 weeks ago)
UGW: 120lbs
Fitness Goals: Eat at a slight deficit to continue to burn fat, get enough protein and do enough strength training to maintain current lean body mass. I'm not interested in gaining muscle mass (for now anyway) and would like to become stronger/look more lean.

Here's what the IIFYM calculator gave me. This is still at 20% deficit from TDEE. I'll reduce the deficit as I become more comfortable eating more calories (I admittedly still have a mental hurdle to overcome regarding that).

Calories: 1,539
Carbs: 166g
Protein: 122g
Fat: 42g
Fiber: 24g (minimum)

I do light cardio 5 days/wk by walking on the treadmill at 3.5 mph, 15% incline, for around 45 minutes. I plan to lift at least 3 days per week. I'm still trying to get a good grasp on strength training, this week will look better than last week hopefully.

To those who do IIFYM- does this all seem like a good start? Any areas you'd tweak? Do you have any tips for me? Tips can be about anything regarding IIFYM... though nutrient dense snack suggestions would be much appreciated. :flowerforyou: