Monday Morning weigh-ins anyone???

Options
JessiJean
JessiJean Posts: 1,207 Member
Hi all! Does anyone weigh in or want to weigh in on Mondays??? I need some motivation and support! I feel that if I weigh in on Mondays, it may prevent some weekend binge eating. Who's with me?? Post stats and let's support each other!

This Monday was a total bust! I was up 4lbs from last Monday. I have lost it as of yesterday, so...

Starting weight: 136
Goal Weight: 120

Replies

• ljc1057
    ljc1057 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me. My starting weight is 206. I'll have to post for this week on Sunday though. I'll be traveling on Monday.
  • Liz75
    Liz75 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'll be there this Monday :wink: I need a push over the weekend!
    Goal weight: 140. 10lbs to go.
  • sandyvanderstelt
    Options
    good plan. i weigh myself everyday and i need to stop!
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I always weigh in on monday's..it's the best day of the week for me to try and keep track.
  • JessiJean
    Options
    good plan. i weigh myself everyday and i need to stop!

:blushing: I do too! This is my motivation to STOP!!!! I get so defeated when I see +lbs. You all may help me not binge! YAY

LJC: I will see you on Sunday! Are you traveling for work, family or pleasure? If it's a vacay, take me with you!!!
  • ljc1057
    Options
    Moving a daughter into an apartment at school. Won't be that much fun, but it is nice to get away.
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    My weigh in is Monday as well!!! We can do this girl!!!!
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    I weigh-in on Mondays and Fridays, so I can see the effects of weekdays vs weekends. Officially. In reality, I've been weighing myself most days lately, but I'm not allowed to post except Mondays and Fridays! :blushing:

SW 175
    CW 154.6
    GW 145ish

@sandyvanderstelt: your dress is GORGEOUS!! :love:
  • luv4chelle
    luv4chelle Posts: 15
    Options
    I will do it. I am 158 at the moment. Sounds good although I may need a reminder (very forgetful)!!!
  • JessiJean
    Options
    I get forgetful too, so we can all remind each other! :wink:

Thanks everyone for being on board! :flowerforyou:

LJC: Have fun moving her! It's exercise LOL When did you start the C25K? I have been running for a while now and I absolutely LOVE it!!!

Hope that you are all having a wonderful day! I am mentally preparing to do the stairs for 15 minutes on my break at work!!! Ugg
  • snmonson
    snmonson Posts: 79
    Options
    I weigh in on Monday's.. only 4 more days!
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    I'm with you. . .Monday's are already my weigh-in day and I just got "re-started" on this journey this week & my Monday weigh-in was 170.4. . .can't wait to see what the coming Monday holds on the scale :bigsmile:
  • bkrbabe57
    bkrbabe57 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I weighed in last monday at 230 and can't wait to see what this week's effort brings.
    I have been watching my calorie intake closely.
  • ljc1057
    Options
    I'm a day early, but I'll be out of town tomorrow. I started at 207 and I'm at 202.6, so a 4.4 lb loss! YES!
  • JessiJean
    Options
    LJC: That's awesome!! 4.4 lbs!!!

I weighed in this morning down 1lb, but I will officially weigh in tomorrow.
  • JessiJean
    Options
    Yesterday was my stretch and strengthen day AKA rest day. I ate OK and still had 1 calorie left over! Somehow, the lb I lost was put back on today :ohwell:

Starting Weight: 154
    Current Weight: 136
    Goal Weight: 120

I am anxious to see how everyone else did this week!!!! My legs are killing me from my 4 mile run on Saturday, but this is officially week 1 of my 14 week 1/2 marathon training. 3 miles tonight!!! :noway: I imagine I will loose some weight over the next 14 weeks, even if it's just 5lbs.

HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • justahorsen
    Options
    I am up 0.8 lbs from last Monday but I had a HORRIBLE bingey weekend.....I'm surprised I'm not up 8.0 lbs instead!! Now to buckle down and remember to at least maintain over next weekend...
  • revlaura
    revlaura Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Good for you! Safe journey!! I'll weigh in too on Mondays. Weekends are my hardest time keeping on track. So Monday it is. Is it best to go weigh just once a week? I'm another "every day (almost) on the scale person". Surprising this morning, Lost . 4lbs.
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    My weigh in this morning was 167.4 which means I have lost 3 lbs since last Monday. I'm very happy with that but I do know that this being my first week back on the wagon after a couple months UNDER the wagon that I always lose more the first couple weeks.

Good job to all of you who've posted so far. . .sounds like everyone is on the right path!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • veepie
    veepie Posts: 103
    Options
    I am a Monday morning weigh in person.

SW-163LBS
    GW-138LBS

I want to meet my goal before my 21st birthday in 4 months time.

Which is 17 weeks on monday. I want to lose 1-2lbs a week. So I think I could make it. :)

Largest amount I could lose is 34 punds which would make me 129lbs :)
    Smallest amount I could lose is 17 pounds which would meake me 146lbs. Which is still ok.

I really need a good kick up the back side this is making me miserable.

Veepie

Is 25 pounds in 17 weeks doable? x