Motivational Friends

Options
Hello there!!! :flowerforyou:
I need some serious, active and successful inspirational friends so if you fit into that category please add me!! It would really be appreciated! I believe I can motivate you as well.*

If possible please post the name of your most inspirational friend you know of so I can follow them too! :wink: .

If you want to succeed and challenge yourself to be the best you can be, you're gonna have to surround yourself with the best!!

Replies

• tabarrett0261
    tabarrett0261 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

Well seems I'm in the same situation you are. I need motivation. My will power these days has been very low and I am giving in to tempations! I would love to have more motivational friends. Thanks for posting this!

Tracy from Minnesota
  • lisaenniscook
    Options
    Hi That sounds like just what I need. I've completely lost my motivation and need the help and support getting back on track.
  • missmacsays
    missmacsays Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I just made a group for people who need some extra motivation. I was doing well, then I've just had a lot of setbacks, so I'm in the same boat of needing motivational friends. Check out my group, Starting Back at Square One. Hopefully we can all help each other get back to where we want to be :flowerforyou:
  • tabarrett0261
    Options
    That sounds great! Where can we find your group?
  • tabarrett0261
    Options
    Or is this the group you are pulling together for that?
  • shell3892
    Options
    OMG!!!! This is my second day...first day was hard i thoght about food all day and went to bed hungry.Today was worse my husband and i went to olive Garden i had 2 breadsticks, 2 salads, and lasagana....im so over my cal. intake and i feel soooo guilty too. i need support and encouragement can someone plz. help?
  • tabarrett0261
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! It's like I just cave when I am around food. It's like my brain just says 'you need to eat more!' My reasoning goes completely out of the window. I could also use the support! How do we build our strength to resist temptation? Please help!
  • nwilcoxen
    Options
    It looks like we are all in the same boat on this thread! I ran five miles today but I just ate a king size candy bar! I pretty much just ruined my work out - I feel so stupid :ohwell: