Completed the Super Spartan Race

And feel amazing, what a rush! Anyone else do a Super Spartan?

8 miles
20 obstacles

Now I want to do another one :)

Replies

• micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Congrats! They are addicting. Never done the Spartan, just the Tough Mudder but they have the same concept.
  • missADS1981
    missADS1981 Posts: 364 Member
    Congrats! They are addicting. Never done the Spartan, just the Tough Mudder but they have the same concept.

I wanted to try the Tough Mudder in NJ, but its sold out in october :(
  • Nikki_G30
    Nikki_G30 Posts: 72 Member
    Nicely done! I love Spartan Races. I have done 4 Spartan Races (2 military sprints, 1 super and 1 beast), 3 Warrior Dash Races, 2 Tough Mudders and 2 small local OCR. I think they are so addicting! Look into volunteering at one if its sold out so you can get a discounted entry into a future race.
  • micheleb15

I wanted to try the Tough Mudder in NJ, but its sold out in october :(

I am doing the Mid-Atlantic one in October. I flew to FL for my first one. The great thing is, they are so popular and now popping up everywhere.
  • J3nnyV
    J3nnyV Posts: 114 Member
    Fantastic Achievement!
  • missADS1981
    Nicely done! I love Spartan Races. I have done 4 Spartan Races (2 military sprints, 1 super and 1 beast), 3 Warrior Dash Races, 2 Tough Mudders and 2 small local OCR. I think they are so addicting! Look into volunteering at one if its sold out so you can get a discounted entry into a future race.

that's a great idea, i would be interested to volunteer too. what a great energy on race days!!
  • micheleb15

that's a great idea, i would be interested to volunteer too. what a great energy on race days!!

I was just looking at the events page and NJ isn't sold out for either day if you still wanted to enter. They put "sold out" when the time period for that price has passed.
  • missADS1981

I was just looking at the events page and NJ isn't sold out for either day if you still wanted to enter. They put "sold out" when the time period for that price has passed.

For Tough Mudder? I have to go look then!