Now that you've lost weight - Viewing Overweight People?

Options
I'm curious, now that you've had some success with weight loss, how do you see overweight people? I have recently conquered the last pounds (going from 240 lbs. 10 years ago, most recently 185 to 155) and consider myself a "normal size" person for the first time in my life. I notice I look at overweight people and have a variety of feelings.

1. Desire to Help: Running up to them and saying "Hey, have you heard about MFP? It changed my life - it can change yours too!"
2. Empahty: Understanding how uncomfortable and unhappy they are, not to mention fatigued, and generally feeling like crap.
3. Envy: Lucky person! They can eat whatever they want and don't have to log a thing! Ice Cream! Brownies! Cheese!
4. Lucky: Wow that was me not so long ago, thank god I found a way to finally beat the fat beast.
5. Pity: I know how awful you feel inside and out. Clothing shopping is impossible, not to mention airline travel and public events.

Or do you just look right through them? I felt invisable as a fat person. And most of the time I wanted to be invisable.

How do you, if you even think about it, see overweight people from a thin(er) person's perspective?