94+ pounds and Counting

Options

Replies

• staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    thanks for posting! love the "no matter how long it takes" Congrats!!
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    WOW, absolutely gorgeous girl. CONGRATS to you!!
  • transformationofsoul
    Options
    I put together some new before and afters for an instagram post and to keep myself motivated. I've lost 94 pounds (I think I may have lost over 100 because I didnt weight myself until two weeks after I started but I digress...). It's hard to see my progress in the mirror, especially when I compare it to my idea of the ideal body, but my before and afters help me get some perspective.

My stats:

Height: 5'6
    SW: 262 >
    CW: 168
    GW # 1: 165
    GW # 2: 150

I started my journey over 2.5 years ago. It's getting a LOT harder to lose the weight now as I get smaller, but I know it's possible so I'm going to keep going no matter how long it takes. I wasted a lot of my younger years being overweight and obese and I'm never going to let it happen again.

On the left is me in January of 2011 in AC. The pictures from that trip tore me up and was my turning point in deciding to lose weight for the first time. On the right is me this past July on a trip to the Bahamas.

photogrid1_zps06282e9e.jpg

2011 vs. 2013
    7418bf4f-b142-4f74-a3cd-0f25b7c928e4_zpscba16b5c.jpg

Old me: Always smiling but not really happy

PR5update.jpg27abe9f8-d1d1-4358-9cc3-e6e7639a15d5_zpsd60bfdfb.jpg

New me: Taking back my life like a boss!!!

squat1_zps5d954854.jpg

The best part about this journey is that I have helped my family and friends become healthier. I push my friends to their limit in the gym and I show my family that eating healthy doesnt have to mean eating like a bird.

I love my new lifestyle :) I owe it all to MFP.

Amazing transformation - beautiful girl then beautiful girl now except now you can kick *** ;) Great job hun :)
  • michelle0114
    Options
    You look amazing! Thank you for sharing!
  • emilyasdf
    emilyasdf Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    You're great! And I like your style!
  • tavinsmom
    Options
    You look fantastic. Love to see where you are since you started about the same as me and am the same height.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    WOW!! What a true transformation!! You look great. And the ONLY thing that looks the same is the smile. I know it has to be a REAL smile now--a "proud of me" smile.

You look truly great. And I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but those squats sho' 'nuff helped with that apple bottom!!

You look GREAT!! Keep up the outstanding work!!
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! I cant tell you how much you have motivated me with this post. Especially your before and after pics. You look AMAZING!!!!
  • carolose46
    carolose46 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    you rock! amazing transformation ;)
  • RawOogle
    Options
    Congrats on transforming yourself into a healthy, glowing, beautiful butterfly!! Shine on Girl!!
  • TINAHUNTER1969
    TINAHUNTER1969 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You look stunning - your current weight is what I am aiming for and I know I have a long way to go but your pics have just spurred me on.

Inspirational - thank you for sharing

:flowerforyou:

Tina x
  • annaowen67
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. You are beautiful and strong!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You have the most beautiful smile! Congratulations on your success, its inpiring!!!
  • kathim429
    kathim429 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Your progress is amazing!! Thank you so much for sharing!!
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look absolutely stunning!
  • teazer60
    teazer60 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing. Keep it up. This certainly motivated me.
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    Girl, Just WOW! You look AMAZING!!!!!! Congrats on all your hard work paying off!!!!

I'm closing in on my first hundred down and I'm excited!! I really can't wait!! I'm hoping by Halloween I will be at your starting point! So, yes a long haul in front of me...but so glad I'm where I'm at right now too. I will get there!! So happy for you!!!! :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • avlovr
    avlovr Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing...this helps me realize so much for my own journey! Best wishes to you and continued success!
  • ConnieM20
    ConnieM20 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    youve done an amazing job! And you look gorgeous! great work and thats so awesome youve touched others lives as well. congrats :smile:
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    wow, AMAZING, YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!!! great hard work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!