Pregnant ladies? :D

Options
Hello~
I'm starting to train as a doula, and part of the certification involves me practicing interviews with mamas-to-be.

I tried asking around my friends, but the answers I'm receiving are really hard to write a report on, and of course I'm going to include them- it takes all kinds after all...but I'd like to add some diversity to the answers.

Would anyone be willing to let me interview them as if I was going to be hired as their birth coach or doula? :] I will change your name for the report obviously and if you want help writing up a birth plan, I'd love to help-though it's not required. Just my way of saying thank you <3

I'm not sure how many pregnant women count their calories but it's worth a shot :S

Replies

• SweetLilyR
    SweetLilyR Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your training and certification! I'm a CAPPA doula myself. Who are you going through for certification?

Let me know if I can help out in any way...
  • nblais06
    nblais06 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Not pregnant but i have had 3 kids feel free to PM me any questions you might have.
  • chantiesou
    Options
    I'm not sure what types of questions you are asking, but I will try my best to help! I am 3 months preggers, just going on my 2nd tri!