DVD's

Options
Hi everyone!
I am currently doing 30 day shred and have been 3-4 times a week for a few months. Feel like it is a decent workout but i'm looking for other recomendations. I have insanity but did it one time back in January and couldn't walk flat (sore calves from plyos) for a week and i had torn my ACL and Meniscus about a year ago also so i'm a little scared if it is high impact. I didn't have corrective surgery but it doesn't really bother me (Thank God).
I'm looking for something 30-45 minutes. I currently workout in our garage with a yoga mat and dumbells. Have a treadmill also just don't really like to use it. feel like i get more out of other forms of wrkouts.
Thanks in advance for any recommendations!

Replies

• TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    collagevideo.com

totalfitnessdvds.com

These are webistes that show video clips and give reviews of workout DVDs. Professionals have done the workouts and rate them for beginner, intermediate, ect. DVDs are rated for IMPACT level, choreography level. Equipment required is listed. I "shop" here first.... so I have an idea what I'm getting into.

I really like Kelly Coffey Meyer ....I do her intermediate DVDs ...but she has advanced workouts as well.

Cathe (Friedrich) is the queen of exercises DVDs ...... lots of tough workouts from her. Cathe has an entire low impact series.... yet most of her workouts are advanced

http://www.collagevideo.com/searchresults.aspx?type=all&search=cathe
  • laurams5512
    Options
    Thanks!