Tell me about Jillian Micheal's dvds

Options
I did the 30 day shred and got great results, lost 12 lbs and many inches. I am wondering about her other dvds. Which have you tried, which one do you like best. Are they structured like the 30 day shred, where they are designed for you to do them for a certain amount of days?

Replies

• aerobicgirl
    aerobicgirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    i like her burn fast boost metabolism, but honeslty i have bought many workout dvd's and they all incorporate the same moves, even doing insanity, yes its alot harder and at a faster pace but she does some of the same moves its just finding whats best for you, her burn fat boost meta, is at a slower pace and its about 50 minutes long. just my opinion.
  • raelbee
    raelbee Posts: 219
    Options
    I love her DVDs and am getting ready to start her 30 Day Slimdown plan (found here: http://www.exercisetv.tv/workoutplans.aspx?id=1) which incorporates several DVDs throughout the month.

I just finished the Shred and feel like I have an entirely new body. I'm definitely impressed with her products, and the price.
  • fearlessfatty
    fearlessfatty Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm not a big fan of burn fat, boost metabolism. it has a lot of kickboxing moves without enough instruction or different camera angles to understand how to properly do them.

i am, however, a big fan of No More trouble Zones. It's about an hour and she does 5 exercises per body section and repeats them. the abs sections are BRUTAL but in a good way, especially since I find the Shred has too little in the ab department.

and it's personal preference. perhaps you could youtube the different videos to see if you like the exercise styles. good luck!
  • girlruns
    girlruns Posts: 344
    Options
    I have no more trouble zones. It is good-but tough. Right after I got it, I only got to about the 4th circuit (there are 7 total). The move that always got me was the "surrender". However, the big bonus for me on this one is that there is not nearly as much jumping as in the 30 day shred and since I am on the third floor of an apartment, that is pretty important to me.