Motivational friends losing 70lbs or more

Options
2»

Replies

• ToFatT0B3S1ck
    ToFatT0B3S1ck Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I've been in your shoes. I've already lost the first 108 pounds. My total goal is to lose 134.
  • Leah_Alexis
    Leah_Alexis Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me if you wish. I've lost 75lbs since January. I'm working to lose another 25lbs before the end of this year for a 100lbs loss in total. In January of 2014 my goal will be to lose another 25lbs and anything more than that will be simply amazing! :)
  • amie709
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I started at 270 lbs. Down to 203 now. With 50 lbs. or more to lose.
  • sk_pirate
    sk_pirate Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like - I have 80-100 lbs to lose. Hmm. Typing that was hard.... Seems like so far away!
  • emjean76
    emjean76 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 y/o, 5'4" and started at 235. I've lost 17 so far and my first goal is to get below 200 lbs. My ultimate goal is to get to around 160. I log in several times a day and try to follow my friend's progress and offer words of encouragement on a daily basis. Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • jadedaidenn
    jadedaidenn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I kino exactly what you mean. I have 90-100 pounds to lose to be at my goal weight. Feel free to add I just started but I have already started losing so I need encouragement to get that extra push
  • 90lbstohappiness
    Options
    My goal is to lose 90lbs and currently have lost 4.9lbs (hopefully more when I weigh in tomorrow).

Anyone is more than welcome to add me :)
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    I have about 70lbs to loose and it just seems such a huge mountain to climb and need inspiration and encouragement

need all the help i can get i have just moved home and it was sooooooooo stressful and i have been eating all the wrong things

any help and encouragement please