Oh my God Moment

Options
Ever have a moment where you weigh and you think you have gained like 15 lbs? How about an overnight 15 lbs weight gain. I was about to cry this morning. My wife wakes me up, and asks for some help getting her lunch prepared. So sleepily I get up and of course the first thing I go and do is hit the bathroom first to relieve myself but then to weigh. So sleepy eyed me is standing on the scale trying to focus on the numbers that dont seem to make sense. I could not wrap my brain around it. At first I thought I gained 5 lbs, then I reweighed, and got the same number realizing I was 15 lbs heavier. I was shocked, I was in disbelief. I was doing everything I was supposed to. Is it even possible to gain 15 lbs overnight. Then through the fog and the haze I heard the giggle. Yeah, that evil little laugh of my wife when she has done something very bad, and thinks she is very funny. She finally confessed to pushing down on the back of the scale, which me in my sleepy state missed not once but twice. Funny thing is it showed up the same both times. I actually had a 1.4 lb loss. That sneaky little vixen. I will get her. I still have a lump in my throat from it. Hope that made someone ele's day... Happy weight loss everyone.

Patrick

Replies

• SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    that's just pure evil!
  • cparter
    cparter Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Ha ha ha.... too funny
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    sounds like a "prank" my dad would do....funny after you realize it, but depressing while it happens haha
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Lol that is so wrong! I would have cried, definitely.
  • tn2010
    tn2010 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Thanks for making me laugh. :laugh:
  • amicklin
    amicklin Posts: 452
    Options
    OMG! I could have killed for that! Taking advantage of a sleepy person, just not right! ;)
  • Allieballie
    Allieballie Posts: 102
    Options
    So mean!

I'm going to have to file that away and attempt it one day :)
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Lol! That is too funny!
  • missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I love your wife's humor, that would be something I would LOL
    Way to go on the loss
  • JJs25th
    JJs25th Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Thanks for the laugh! :laugh:
  • Montrose11
    Montrose11 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You got me a bit nervous there. I was thinking, "Is it really possible to gain 15 pounds overnight??"

I hope you let her make her own lunch after that! LOL.
  • Amber030583
    Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    LOL. And that is probably why you love her. AWWWWW
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    LOL! :laugh:
    Sounds like something I would do! *snicker*
  • jue1
    jue1 Posts: 38
    Options
    Hahaha!! i think i would have said some naughtier words than'OH MY GOD'. Thanx for the laugh though, i'll have to remember that one!! x
  • marlenia
    marlenia Posts: 33
    Options
    :laugh: Too funny!!!!!!!!!!
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I can just picture it good you've got a sense of humour
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    please tell me you playfully hit her with a pillow or tickled her or something....thats just tooo funny
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    That would be grounds for divorce. . .LOL. . .just kidding!!!! Thanks for sharing that. . .I'll be laughing all day now!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    if I ever did that to my wife, I'd be speaking with a higher voice today. :frown:
  • Astralmage
    Astralmage Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow, I am glad to have given so many a good laugh and start to your morning. My heart has finally fallen from my throat and I am feeling much better now. She will get hers. Dont know when or how, but I will share it when I do.