A big thanks to Mike and Al

Options
2»

Replies

• Vanessa1977
    Vanessa1977 Posts: 101
    Options
    I found this site while searching calorie calculators, this site has already made a huge difference, thank you for all the owrk that is done behind the scenes !!!
  • beutiful5678
    beutiful5678 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Yes, I would like to join with the others in shouting out a big THANK YOU for all of your work on this site. This site has done soooo much in helping me improve my eating habits.
  • Dive_Girl
    Dive_Girl Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    This is bar none the best site out there that I have found. Yup, I did the Spark thing and it is not nearly as user friendly or intuitive as MFP!!! Thank you so much for all the work you do, the new ap for my driod and all the other tools. It makes such a difference in my daily life being able to log everything. Thanks again!
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    YES! Thank you for your wonderful commitment to this site! All the improvements and hard work put in it to make it an awesome and smoothly running site is extraordinary! :flowerforyou: (more like a *hail* )I'm lovin the android app! :heart:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    yep, nice job guys. thx.
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Add my voice to the chorus of THANK YOUs!!!
  • jbuffan218
    jbuffan218 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I couldn't agree more, the recent improvements to the food diary are fantastic!
    MFP is the reason I won't give up. The motivation I get here is what keeps me trying EVERY single day.
    Thanks Mike & Al !!